Friday, March 21, 2008

Top Five Fridays: GT's Video Playlist

  1. Flashing Lights, Kanye West

    I first saw this video on a gossip blog site and I immediately fell in love. I have to say the ending is just so brilliant, FREAKING BRILLIANT, that it bums be out that I did not think of it first.


  2. Stronger, Britney Spears

    Okay, please tell me what female on the planet did not look at this video and not want to be Miss Brit? It is just so darn good, she looks so freaking fierce, and for a girl who never says that word, um hello.

    Granted things have gone a bit downhill since then, but still, she makes good music (and I don't care what anyone says her new CD is so good).


  3. I Want You, Common

    I sawr this video last night and I have to say sooo very good. The beat is just awesome and the video, um hello, so brilliant. I mean who hasn't really taken part in a bit of toxic relationship yet not really let go?

    Then again, I kinda like those obsessive physco videos (hence the #1) not because I am that kinda girl but because I think we all have the potential to be completely obsessive self destructive psychos we just keep it all in check.

    Sidebar: So did I make fun of Nala for putting a Common song on her MySpace page? Yes, yes I did but let me explain. I thought he was like a foolio rapper like these kids with the Jacob the Jeweler blinged out grills on, but I was mistaken so I will own up to that. Go Common.


  4. She Bangs, Ricky Martin

    There is not a single hotter video than this one, I am sorry there just isn't. The one scene with all kinds of boys and girls grabbing on Ricky Martin makes me sizzle.


  5. Before he Cheats, Carrie Underwood

    Please see #1 and 3...enough said right?

2 comments: