Friday, January 18, 2008

2008 New Year’s Resolutions

I work pretty much non-stop from November until the second week of January. As such I don’t really count any of the holidays nor make New Year’s resolutions until all the madness is done.

So after countless hours on my feet, numerous expensed breakfastes, lunches and dinners (and let’s face it cocktails) and a serious lack of sleep I am ready to hang up my tradeshow badges and officially start 2008.

What better way to kick the new year off then with new year’s resolutions? The drum roll please.

In 2008 I will:

  1. While at home, spend less time on computer and more time socializing with the rents.
  2. Given the gift purchase of a Nike+ system, I will officially become a “runner” knees willing (see impressionable).
  3. Become more positive at work because as an account lead I need to set an example for my colleagues. Speaking of work, I need to get promoted or else.
  4. Lose 20 lbs and get my parents to lose 20 lbs apiece.
  5. Take up yoga again because I have missed it so.
  6. Become more focused in all areas of my life with a special emphasis on health and work.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments: